Jidhu Jose Photography

Blogger Interview # 64: Venkateswaran Ramachandran





--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


I am a simple down to earth guy, who loves to express himself no matter what people think about him. I am a great fan of myself and am proud to be. I like to socialize a lot.

I have three blogs of my own, Techmasti5, RVSpeaks and RVClickz.



Techmasti5 is my First blog, and it is basically a technology blog containing Computer Tweaks, Tricks, Photoshop Guides, etc. Some contents over this blog are my own, while the rest were shared by my friends.



RVSpeaks is my favourite blog, full of my personal thoughts in the form of Poems, Short Stories, and Quotes, etc. This blog was the one that gave me a bit of recognition over the blogger’s world.

RVClickz is my latest blog that was started to share my passion, yeah Photography. Most of the clicks over this blog are snapped from my Cell.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  


No I am not a full time blogger. Due to lack of time I can’t afford to continue with the regular postings for my Technology Blog.
I usually compose poems and post them over my Personal Blog while I am alone thinking deep over something or someone person.
When I go out with friends or some special ones, I have the tendency to stick to my passion (Photography). Then at night I update them over my Photography Blog.
My Friends wanted me to start off with my Technology blog as they knew the data with me, might help people over the internet. Down the line, when I wrote my first poem, I thought of sharing them to.
A person very close to me inspired me to get along with my photography and was encouraged by her. But It was after your (Jidhu bro’s) photo blog that dragged me on to starting a new Photo blog.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s very simple, consider your heart over your mind while blogging. This way, a blogger might be amongst the rest. And the most important thing for any new blogger according to me is to ENJOY HIS/HER BLOGGING.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do you build a community around a blog and social media?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

I have created Pages for RVSpeaks and RVClickz over Facebook to build my network as well as Indi blogger plays a vital role in helping me build a network.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
What are your three favorite blogs to read? What makes those blogs special?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My Favorite Blogs are:
1.        Words by Saru Singhal: The way she transforms her feelings into her poem with those heart touching words makes her blog so very special.
2.       Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn by Andy David Sir: His transformation of romance in his poems makes his blog and his posts, very special.
3.       Reflections by Jidhu Jose:  The snaps Jidhu( you ) take are so cool that it always motivates me to be a better photographer seeing those snaps, according to me that makes this blog special.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


I would go for the Facebook plug-in that makes every blogger create a social community around their blog making the users connected with them either through the Blog or through Facebook.  

----------------------------- 



Post a Comment

2 Comments