Home » , , » 101 Random Facts About Me

101 Random Facts About Me

Jidhu Jose


1I am 5 feet 9 inch tall
2I weigh 63 Kilograms
3I was born in April of 1985
4I like blogging
5I Like Photography
6I like fashion photography
7I like Macro Photography
8I Like riding bike in the rain
9I like Mini Cooper
10I Like LandRover
11I don't like drinking
12I don't like smoking
13I like some one calling me "JJ"
14I am not a foodie type
15I don't like milk
16I like Buttermilk very much
17I like korean movies
18I like Dance Programs and comedy programs
19I am a Computer Engineer
20I like to drink tea from outside . Especially from different places
21I like ice cream
22I like Fruit salad
23I like walking
24I like mathematics
25I know some Arabic words
26I can understand some Nepali Language
27I usually walk while talking on phone
28Mostly I change my Mobile every year
29I got tension very quickly
30I don't like changes
31I am getting distracted easily
32I don't like mutton that much
33I’m Catholic
34I like driving
35I like Macbook
36I don’t like to ask money, even if it’s my money.
37I get nervous in front of an audience.
38I only used HP Brand Computers
39I love Dosa
40I am an introverted person
41I like morning walk
42I love setting goals and achieving them
43I believe goals are important no matter how old you are
44I like to dream
45I want to travel more.
46I don't like computer games
47I spend way too much time on the computer.
48I like books, but not a book worm
49I like football to play and cricket to watch
50I like banana
51I like girls with long hair
52Favorite book : You can win by Shiv Khera
53Favorite Music Director : A.R.Rehman
54I don't like politics
55I don't like soups
56I like Parker Pens
57I am not satiesfied with my job
58I don’t know how to swim
59I am little talkative
60I had my photography exhibition in Qatar
61My favourite meat is chicken
62I really enjoy just walking around sometimes, it gives me time to clear my head
63I like pigeon
64I am little patient and very understanding
65I like branded stuffs
66I love setting up standards for myself and try to achieve them
67More priority to Family
68I don't easily forget
69Preserving and Hardworking
70ruled more by my mind rather than by emotions.
71gets tougher after experiencing failure.
72compassionate.
73dreams of a better future not just for myself but also for entire family.
74silent worker.
75a short attention span which makes me easily distracted.
76not outgoing and sociable.
77gets bored easily.
78a giver not a taker.
79I like Jeep
80I like French Fries very much
81I like doing exercise
82I started working In Qatar and didnt worked in India
83I like to work in a MNC
84I am getting sudden relief from problems , after talking to my Sister
85I like watching movies from theatre
86I have Indian and Qatari Driving license
87I spend my life here in Qatar for more than 5 years
88I am lazy at cooking
89I like to sleep on time . Hate to awake in the nights
90Most of the time i forgot to say "No "
91I don't eat pork
92my first preference will not be money always
93my dream is having a house for me
94my day start with checking messages and comments in my smartphone
95I am not good at communication
96I am very shy when I meet new people…
97I would like to frame my photos
98I keep invoices in my bag
99I am extremely bad at keeping secrets
100I spend less then a minute in front of the mirror, except when shaving.
101I like simple













Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.


2 comments:

Post a Comment